Friday, February 2, 2007

Borough Citation

This morning, I was frightened by a loud knock at my back door. So I went to see who was out there, and to my surprise, it was a member of the town borough. I asked him what I could do for him, he told me that he was here to give me a warning. I promptly asked what the warning was for, he told me that it was a warning citation for not having a lid on the trash bin that sits on the rear deck of the apartment.


The trash bin is not even close to being full, at most I would say that its only about one third to half full. So, I think this is an official way of getting back at my roommates and I for building a snow fort on our balcony a few days earlier. We were merely trying to enjoy a blast of winter weather in a creative way, when a borough official informed us that we should promptly cease construction.


I seriously think its ridiculous that we can't exercise a few a basic freedoms at our own expense.

No comments: